Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ZUMA and ANCYL WIN

Not applicable
Part of the judgement: Judge Chris Nicholson said: "...I believe the NDPP [National Directorate of Public Prosecutions] ought to have heard the applicant's representation." Stressing that it was not a judgment on his guilt or innocence, he said Zuma's claims that there were political undercurrents in his prosecution were not completely unbelievable. End quote He also says the way in which the prosecution went about their prosecution makes him heavily suspicious of the motives of the prosecution.
0 Kudos
juggie
Contributor
I dont really post anything merely read the interestting issues from trading to debates but Hott1 you really are Hot under the collar,the first post merely stated that Z got off,you threw in the "black" or should I call it "racist" theme.I do not know what South African you are but it P's me to no end how the previously disadvantaged are always the first to mention something is racist the minute they dont like something if it has not gone their way.As a perfect example is the cartoon,great drawing,tells the story brilliantly,but nooooooooo it was a racist attack,you should consider sticking to your "brilliant" trading,because you are inciting bad behaviour on this otherwise peaceful site.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The answer to all your problems is diversification...Right now u sitting in front of your PC making money, drinking *****tails weekends and have no worries. Buy a property overseas and if everything goes wrong here u just go there and do the same. If not sell it and have even more fun right here at HOME! Certain things u can't change. Don't find trends...just use them and abuse them...
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
viva president zuma, viva, justice has been done, dont hold on to your farms to tightly, just joking, lol
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Hott 1 I totally agree with you! I wish ppl will think about the big picture... Becasue he's black does not make him automatically guilty!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Juggie, be pissed of all you want. I don't give a hoot. Maybe once forum members stop posting provocative, negatively laced statements then i will stop posting hott comments. Speaking of that cartoon, how do you think black people feel when they see a "white lady justice" is held down by four black men and one is opening his pants. It is meant to evoke the worst fear of the white person, the same thing we do when we see a black person come towards our door, we lock it. Stop it. We persecuted these people for at least 40 years so let them release the pent up anger for the next 40 years at least before we whine. The black mlungu- signing off.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Personaly i dont care if he has done wrong in the past,he has also sufferd in the past,it will not do any of us any good to drag the uncertanty out any longer. In a few months this episode in our history will be a memory as we gear up for 2010.I would how ever love to see him stand up and offer a general appology for any past wrong doings, with out being specific and that would be the end of the matter. I also hope woolies hits R18.00 ..............
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The most negative aspect of this entire debacle are the "high level" supporters of the 2 factions. Both have no interest in the guilt or innocence of their respective leaders, just that their vocal undying support be remembered and reimbursed when their side wins. The missus is a high level civil servant and all posts director level up have been divided along Mbeki/Zuma lines and now the purge will come replacing many based on loyalty not capability. In the end SA loses as the various departments get run by people way out of their depth resulting in a vaccum. This is not a racial, pro, anti, whatever post.....just the facts! ADIOS
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
That's assuming the people that are there at the moment are not way out of their depth already.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do me a favour all of you.....what first world country sings and dances about killing people. What country has a youth league prepared to take up arms and kill for the cause. That is bloody treason and they should be jailed for that. Zuma was corrupt, there is no doubt!!! Hott say what you want, to have 18 counts against you, they sure as hell aint plucking at straws. Yes unfortuantly the governemtent of old really messed up with apartheid, but how long do you use that as an excuse. Do you keep using it till the country ends up in teh throws like zimbabawe and then decide its time to work together? Imagine if the US government thought like us...Capone would still be running the streets... I for one am not racist in any way, but any governemtn official that is fraudulent whether he be black, white, green should not be allowed ot stand as president of our country. Ramaposa for president!
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chris Nicholson is not a counter-revolutionary judge, ANC secretary general Gwede Mantashe told supporters after the ruling. -From news24.com. You have to laugh.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
can you speak an african language with perfect pronunciation
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whomever the architect is behind Zuma's meteoric rise in the popularity stakes is 2nd only to the directors of 9-11 in terms of sheer brilliance. Remember when he was fired by Mbeki in the midst of the rape allegations.....no one wanted to touch him with a barge pole....then due to sheer brilliance and persistence an unstoppable jaggernaut was created that snowballed into what it is today. Our current swarm-like mentality devoid of any individuality makes us the ideal cannon fodder that powers the world over have strived and cannived centuries for. Generally on an evolutionary scale, times like this have experienced an "event horizon". Mmmmm maybe I shoud give more thought 2012.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ya pro zuma supporters are a bit like investors that are like sheep to the slaughter, but to be fair lets see what the man is made of surely he cant be as bad as our current president just cant remember his name as hes never in the country.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Richie, see if you can name two first world (self appointed) countries which invade other places killing many of their own, and their invadee's people, and effecting grillions of wealth combustion; all in pursuit of some chimerae of weapons of macho deception.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My Euro Visa is staring me in the face! South africa gona do a head to shoulders on us?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
hahahaha.....how we are being led down the garden path....just check out the caliber of his supporters....and his track record - for God-sake the man is a dancing moron with a wooden machine gun....soon we will have to start installing permanent showers in all public spaces. Of course, he can't go down...he will spill the beans and pull the entire ANC elite down with him...so, now there is a temporary breathing space...but the trend is obvious!! How short-sighted can one get?
0 Kudos