Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ZUMA and ANCYL WIN

DF
Contributor
It will be interesting to see Mr Z CV if he had to go for a job interview in another country....Would he get the Job applied for?
0 Kudos
mordyl
New Contributor
The world surely looks at this and chuckles, not to mention the emigrants who look back with a smile. Be that as it may, at least Zuma is seen and heard, unlike Mbeki. Overall, this is actually a good thing, on the back of Zim. Now lets move forward!
0 Kudos
mordyl
New Contributor
The world surely looks at this and chuckles, not to mention the emigrants who look back with a smile. Be that as it may, at least Zuma is seen and heard, unlike Mbeki. Overall, this is actually a good thing, on the back of Zim. Now lets move forward!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Just crossed my mind as to where Mr Z will be investing his hard earned bucks,lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hard earned ducks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richie you twit. You are already assuming he is guilty. Yes we have heard of people with 20 charges against them and were later found not guilty of all of them. That is why we have the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Why would you compare Zuma with Capone, is it because freedom fighters are thieves because they took away the opium of slavery/ apartheid. You curse FW de Klerk everyday for that, don't come here with that right wing psycho babble and think you can improve SA. You Bush, Hitler and Tony Blair, same mind, different wig.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry topgun excuse me? What is the difference between TOPGUN and UMSHINI WAMI? Oh i forgot, one is in classy English and the other in trashy Zulu. I'm white but i'm not gonna pretend our race is the only one that makes sense. Look at sense not colour, and don't let the media get to you. Make your own judgement before you jump to conclusions.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
SILENCE ! I K.I.L.L. YOU ALL!! Let it go everyone....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do u think just coz you put the post up twice it will make sense. Emigrate to Australia then. Lots of aboriginies there you can mistreat. Hey the whole Australia is an Orange Free State. No one is begging you to stay. You have it nice here, can afford a garden boy, kitchen girl, can blame economy on incompetent blacks. Go to Australia/ Canada, i bet you won't even get a job if they are indeed a smart and sophisticated country as you think they are. Where else where you thinking of emigrating to DRC?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hey crown a i suppose this is what youre talking about, this guy is awsome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
hahahahaha.....exactly!!!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Any man with 4 wives, 20 children and a grade 5 who can't manage his own finances and takes a shower after having phucked a HIV+ woman will NEVER be my president, irrespective of colour - get over your liberal misplaced guilt....
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Surrounded by dozens of bodyguards, Zuma waved as he arrived to address his supporters, some of whom had climbed into trees to catch a glimpse of him. Sapa
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
In the big picture, I am glad, lets get on with making this country work and I think he is going to be an ok president. Even the markets liked the results.
0 Kudos