Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zaaaaarp ! Zaaaaaarpie .... you there buddie ?? i need

Not applicable
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Wizard
Super Contributor
Haaaaa haaaaa haaaa.....What for?? To tell u how to short the market?....or worse how to go long! ha ha ha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My one and only comment for 2008....the same one I harped about in 2007. KRUGER RANDS.For the Rand is going to burn....Best of,to all.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Somehow, i find the construction of these sentence not consistent with the Original zarp.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
15% lower on the DOW and Zarp is back with a force!
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Zarp, we your your guidence, oh great one...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zarpie, I thought you got burnt out or something. I miss your late night PnF pearls of wizdom.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Respect amigo....adios, see ja in 2009
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey y-man nice to see you in these parts. Has the tequila run dry or what?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ahoy Johno! Nah...god forbid...just cruisin' enjoying life...as you know I flushed the porti-potti in Feb/Mar last year....everything I had bought since Jan 2006...busy with private timeshare atm.....AND looking forward to the new intake at UCT....good to see some of the longteeth in these parts....G&B,Zarp,DST,Tango,Barry,Nova....see Ditz now n again...but where the hell are Goldie,Liquid n Naomi?....Fhaaark a Pink Duck for Good luck. Adios amigo.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
looking forward to the new intake at UCT - what job Y man?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thanks, is that the reason why he need "a shot of teq"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
cheers Zarp - nice to read your post again.. i have been thinking about what u said sometime back getting a leather belt to strap around my waist and carry gold coins in - u know of anyone who makes these belts. How's your port. doing buddy ?
0 Kudos