Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zap !

Not applicable
AGL getting sharp-stabs of Supply in a measured Intra-day DownChannel.Looking at BIL,there's pressure there too....Dem TOPDWR surfers must be getting ready to Go Hawaii Five-0....What say you,CE ?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
...and we have a BANK Index Intra-day UpChannel...Rejoice.( or,Phew !...good thing I got the heck outta Dodge yesterday.heh.)
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Zarp - do you ever, ever
do what you say?
say what you mean?
mean what you think?
think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Let me fetch my 'cross-eyed' Spider...need to consult on that one.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie, did you at least think about my free tip yesterday bro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE : I did...will look/see more before trying..
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just don't do the 1906 Dow shart compared to the 1970 gold price trick on this one bro, keep it simple, buy low, sell high. Repeat after me : BUY LOW........SELL HIGH.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
USA Mkts giving good Tank,as at.Gold getting slammed by the COT-gang....excellent....Tail-down Golds for a few sessions(Yum-yum warrants here I come.)...and Anglos does a lovely dump-and-dive over its 20ma(gorgeous swan-like action.heh..or is that Dead Duck.)>>>>P&F warned yesterday about this.The EZA(TOP40) gave the BIG sell a while back and today was Descending Triple Bottom Breakdown.(also P&F)...so....we are(short-term) going to be highly Volatile( a Trader's best friend.)...### That Bank P&F sell could also kick in Big on the SBK and FSR...Point and Figure ;the Grail Dudes, the Grail....and opportunities are at hand.So grab a fistfulla Dollars and get ready to whack some Bids.....Arriba !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE : heh...no Bro,I'm not THAT Old School ; just old.....Good one,anyway.Now where's me Ruler and Stencil( gotta draw some Charts from 1881.)Could be a trend there somewhere....Yup,I'll be up all night again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and of course....the Rand/Yen is getting the life sucked out of it, as it catches up with the other weakening Crosses(Euro/Pound/Dollar)....Ship to Shore,can't Carry-trade no more.G'night.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Did you summon me master Zarp!!!!
0 Kudos