Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zarp.... chartist wants you

john_1
Super Contributor
he asked me to try contact you, he wanted to have a chat... you will find him at www.realchartist.com
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Vano
Regular Contributor
Interesting choice of words, John. I always had the impression that C wanted you....is he now targeting Z ? No offense meant, just could not resist the temptation.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
chartist wishes... every gay mans fantasy convertion of a sraight guy.. no Chartist and Zarp brought this forum to life with some very heated and colourful exchanges some time back.. both have expressed to me a desire to reconnect.. as both have been humbled and changed by the market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
john:...how intriguing(heh).Yes, well do I remember the Flame Wars in 2006.I shall take it under advisement.Perhaps we 3 can meet( you as arbitrator)...in case of uh, potential 'heat'...(chuckle).
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sure but pop in online
0 Kudos
Not applicable
john:I shall do so.Just had a peek at the website.Quite the Pro, is our Chartist.Maybe its time I did this ALSI Daytrader thing.Always willing to learn.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
LOL...STD Bank is blocking this website internally...wonder why?...:)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
because you should be working not trolling websites ???
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That's a good question.......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sharp retort ,Simon...sharp.(heh)##Now grow your Hair.I am.Let's go all the way down to the lower back.What say you ? Pics end-Dec 2011 ? with favourite-Trade chart as background.signed: The Village People
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Other sources for educational purposes is also necessary to learn during the quiet times...:)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well then fill in the form get you boss to approve and IT will open access to anything, if approved .. I have zero websites blocked on my pc ..
0 Kudos