Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zed - Watch with Interest

Not applicable
Keeping an interesting eye on this little baby over the next couple of days - activity at KWV and PSG.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Their Sens today shows the portfolio. I am correct in assuming they hold 13.7% of KWV and not that KWV accounts for 13.7% of their portfolio (such as in a Unit Trust)? This one's got good managment and solid investments.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Pleiades, they hold 13.7% of KWV which is approximately 36% of their portfolio http://www.zeder.co.za/about/portfolio.php.
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
This one is flying today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup...if this one goes it will be the end of a great week. I already have my eye on a new car holding IPS and SIM....well new tyres for the old car:)...SFM cant we have smilies please!!!
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
I sold my BFS and was looking for a new entry point. No go, so I bought a lot of ZED yesterday instead. Hold for medium/long, guys, what do you reckon?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
good move Spike. I'm also holding a chunk of ZED, and have no intention of selling inside the next 12 months or so.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Aha !! I had been wondering where PSG was housing its clever little Kaapse Agri investment ! So, here it is. Thank you guys. Agree with Tango, one to keep.
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
Did i miss anything? I really thought this one was going to have good returns but then turned on me. Any feels on this?
0 Kudos