Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zille effect

Russ
Super Contributor
What will the effect be on our market of the DA gaining power and Helen Zille becoming president?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
_nova
Super Contributor
and roast pigs can fly
0 Kudos
Not applicable
She's not standing for president. As far as I know, she's standing for Western Cape premier and Joe Seremane is the DA's presidential candidate. If the DA were to win, Zille would be more surprised than anyone else...
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Just the other side of the same coin. Ignorance will get replaced by beliefs.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Why would she be surprised?In her radio advert she says they can win.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If she thought she would win, she would be their presidential candidate. WC premier is the highest position that she has a reasonable hope of winning. Never quote a politician in an argument - it demonstrates your gullibility, which makes you the laughing-stock of the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So in summary we have no real "star" running in this years elections? That indeed is depressing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, we have Zuma. Not only a consummate family man and politician, but also a renowned performer. Everyone after me "Umshimi wam, umshimi wam..."
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Evita reckons that if he has to kiss all his wives goodbye in the morning he's only going to get to the office at half past four...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nah, not anymore. Not after a few of them divorced him or committed suicide...
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Even if she doesn't win I still think she's sexy-in a Sarah Palin sort of way.
0 Kudos