Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zim

mosismoke
Contributor
May be it is high time that we stop and listen to our inner voice before we open our mouths. The Zimbabwe issue is not a joke people are losing their lives instead of trying our luck in predicting the future we should be asking the question, HOW CAN I HELP? Lives are lost for goodness sake!!!!!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
In life one has to accept responsibility for one's actions - this also goes for democracy and the choice one makes at the ballot box - unless of course you are not ready for democracy? Who voted Bob in and kept Zanu-PF in power? - the "liberated" masses only woke-up after more than 20 years and only after major destruction has been wrought and the country had been mortgaged wholesale to the Chinese. NOBODY came to the aid of the white farmers when the warvets claimed their land and now the godforsaken hellhole is starving. Why should I now care...the whole debacle leaves me stone cold....the same movie is of course currently playing here too...crisis, what crisis?
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
According to the news, 70 people lost their lives so far. Since the ANC rules here, 30000 whites have been murdered. This is obviously a plus for the ANC,as the 70 in Zim are a plus for ZPF. The model of the story: Democracy in Africa does not exist and will never. There is only one workable way to rule in Africa: White colonial rule - the other option is currently playing as a great drama in every African country and the results are no secret !
0 Kudos
m9o
Contributor
for mosisman.. let me tell you somethoing, the only way a sane human being can help zimbabwe is by putting Mugabe's life to an end..Im sure many ppl would like to help if that was the initiative.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Kingdom wil be coming soon...if Z are correct
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Vigils are organised to pray for the Zimbabwe and to force the powers that be to help liberate Zimbabwe. Any one of us ready to attend? Zim needs to be liberated. Are ready to join?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am truly ashamed of my African brothers. Africa is a beggar continent and quite unable to make any useful contribution to mankind.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
except for the natural resources and fertile land which has been used by colonialists to enrich themselves and create this africa so that they can always be in control
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Schizo, if i may say , the African must change his culture. And except responsibility for what is happening NOW and STOP blaming the past?
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
true about blaming the past, but its racist to group an entire continent and race, also its not really the past cause its still happening today, if there was oil in zim, bob would have been out years ago, hell if there was oil in sa there would definately still be apartheid
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I have no doubt in my mind that, if there would be a free and fair election today in Zim, and the canidates for president would be Mugabe and Ian Smith (if he would have been alive),that Mugabe would loose. Once a black person are hungry and unemployed for some time, they realize that the white man is the goose who lay the golden eggs, and that the fat cats/ black elite, only care for themselves and own positions. They only care for those who "suffer" when they need their vote.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
but thats what most politicians do , black or white
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the fact is (omo) we are not africa/europe any more we are all one village sure we have our problems but we need to stand together and share knowledge so that we can be illuminated with the knowledge to go foward - we must accept that we are a mixed population but must take trhe best of each culture the ppl of africa are basicaly consumers lets use this to our advantage to help lift africa by growing financialyremember usa is so about democracy and peoples rights and are willing to go to war over it but in certain countries an eye for an eye still exists but because of the golden rule" he` who has the gold rules "
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
The day is getting closer that the USA would not be a factor anymore - it will get so bad there that they would struggle to defend their own country and solve their own problems. I would rejoice when that day arrive (millions of others would also) - then they would stop intervering in other countries for their own interest. A paralatic USA would enable the whites here (with German help - according to Siener van Rensburg)to take Southern Africa back. USA deserve the worse - they played a major role in the collapse of SA.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have alway asked God "why was i born in africa, why not Europe". The answer i recieved was "Where else can you see the works of my Mighty hand".
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I had the same question and the same answer !
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
We witnessed that great miracle in 1994, on the birth of our Rainbow Nation democracy.Fast forward 14 years ,under the ANC govt. and we will now need a miracle of BIBLICAL proportions to save this Nation and our future !!!
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
If white colonial rule were to come back, does that mean I as a black woman would have to go and work in basies kitchen, would my son have to work in his garden???? You people are all describing extremes whites being murdered in their beds and all that (black people are being murdered too), what about the hard working, non racial, trying to uplift themselves black people where does that leave them? the way you people talk the ANC with all its faults will still be in power... because a lot of us think that given half a chance the whites would send us all packing to the homelands.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
I'll let you handle that one Robbie.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It's absolutely true that far more blacks are victims of crime (including murder)than whites.Last year's national police stats show,for example,that the highest rate of contact crimes (murders,robberies,rape,assaults etc.)are in Hillbrow followed by Kwamashu,then Umlazi. These are almost exclusively black on black crimes.Whites tend to hear more about black on white crimes by virtue of the newspapers they read,the social circles they move in etc.The truth is that the vast majority of blacks are as sick of crime as whites are.Hence,a lot of criminals are apprehended by the (black) community who usually mete out their own brand of justice before handing the criminals over to the police.The vast majority of criminals live in fairly abject socio-economic circumstances and are unemployed (not an excuse for their actions but the reason for them).Racism is just lazy thinking.There are many law-abiding blacks who want nothing of this crime and violence and just want to get on with their everyday lives.Don't tar everyone with the same brush.Condemn wrong where you see it but don't generalise irrationally.
0 Kudos