Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zimbabwian circus.

G_V_V
Super Contributor
Who watched the Zimbabwian circus on TV this morning? Mugabe should be locked in a gorilla cage under medical supervision.
0 Kudos
41 REPLIES 41
gmoney
Contributor
and put our president with him
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
has anyone watched the british circus recently, now thats what i call animals, some whites are pissed off that zim made a peace deal, cause this negates their views that all blacks are violent
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Let the games begin :
5-points if you can play the race card without expletives (10 if you resort to rude words)
20 points if you have already emigrated and are posting from the dole office in Sydney
a special . .more bonus of 10 points for ranting on about emigration with the usual bonus if your aunties' granny's next-door-neigbours' gynecologists bridge partner was recently hi-jacked
there will be a tag-team award if you can twin with another moron of a different colour an clock up a string of ping-pong insults that lead nowhere except up your own egos
oh and Schizo starts with a bonus of 55 for a matching IQ
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
super i know its hard for you to come to terms with a black man speaking down to you- but get used to it- most of my statements make valid arguements
0 Kudos
Not applicable
5 points race card & 5 points tag team, that puts Schizo at 65.. SI at +5 for tag team and +10 for first ego ping pong, SI at 15
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Is there any cost for spectator tickets. Certainly better value than watching my share portfolio reaching new lows.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
why do the emigrants get the higher points, ....cause most of them are white
0 Kudos
Not applicable
+5 Race card, +5 no expletives... 75
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Bill me another -5, I am enjoying the show.....
0 Kudos
kels
Contributor
Classic stuff!Super you have made me smile on a day when the markets couldn't. Many a true word said in jest.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
No, Mbeki his the only one with brains even more than Mandela.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Super jou ou wit blikskottel! rev hulle boet!
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
What peace deal, Tsvangirai was covering his face--he could not believe what Mugabe was saying, instead of looking forward Mugabe was carrying on about colonialism. Mugabe is paranoid about British rule in this modern age whilst the people of Zimbabwe are starving. His got such an ego complex to think Zimbabwe is so important to the rest of the western world because Zimbabwe is in the news everyday but does not realize it is because he is killing Zimbabwe and the rest of the world is concerned about the people.
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
i ask did england not put this person in power and knight him as sir and sell out their own people who were more british than some of the people in england at the moment. they interfered then why not now
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
i ask did england not put this person in power and knight him as sir and sell out their own people who were more british than some of the people in england at the moment. they interfered then why not now
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
His mind has left him long ago.It is a sexual desease that works it way up to the mind slowly.I cant remember the name of it.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Score minus 20 for SI
0 Kudos