Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zimbabwian circus.

Robbie
Regular Contributor
Scizo, I suggest you immigrate to Zim (or go back if you are an illegal immigrant) as soon as possible. SA has still too many "white animals". In Zim you can live your african dream. If you don't wanna move north now, be patient - the white wolves will chase you north in a few years if you can run fast enough !
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
No, Mbeki will have to be put in the monkey cage and get treated for stress
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
the fact is that zim is one step in the right direction without going to war- something western developed countries cant do -
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Schizo - THE BRITISH CIRCUS - if it wasn't for the British many more Zims would have starved....personally I hope they give the middle finger to the new Zim power sharing agreement and tell them to look after their own .... it's about time the previously disadvantaged looked after themselves.......
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
10/10 for this one Maggie. IMO power sharing did not work anywhere in the world. The Zim deal will backfire soon.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I want to say that I am not a RACIEST, I believe God created the universe through evolution. Mankind evolved out of Southern Africa so we are all related. As Mandela said I am against any form of domination.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Come on Super.... you are not allocating points to these guys.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And the results:
Schizo - UberRacist 75
SI - UberAntogonist75
Plonky - Plonker-15
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Syphilis, +5 no expletives
0 Kudos
Not applicable
+5 Negative sentiment
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ha ha... what about Maggie ?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Robbie should get good points as well !!!
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
1. If you believe in evolution you must be some type of atheist. 2. We all related ? You must be crazy ! It's biologically impossible ! But if you want to see yourself as family of Mugabe and all his comrades in the zoo, go ahead and enjoy the life in your fool's paradise. Reality will hit you sooner or later.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
1. You don't get types of atheists and atheists don't believe in god. The G believes in god and evolution so his not an atheists. 2. Thank god I'm not related narrow minded idiots!
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Are you black or white ? (or one of those who don't know)
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
More like don't care ... race only matters to racists...
0 Kudos
Heavy_D
Occasional Contributor
Mugabe is a joke. Although he publicly dismisses and condemns any comment or activity from western countries there are still thousands of tonnes of food aid going into Zim each month. I work in the shipping industry and we send thousands across the border each month from our facilities alone. So although his people are starving while he is stinking rich and hoarding more money, the only reason there is no natural disaster declared is because of the food aid that he is receiving. Can you imagine the state of that place if no food aid was being sent by the very countries that he publicly condemns and insults... The two largest food aid contributors... USA and UK. Isnt it ironic. Even the "white animals" in their inherent evilness still support the people if not the despot in power. And Mugabe buys himself another $15million house in Europe... haha, makes me laugh. And the rest of the world now gets called back to a place that was hugely prosperous only 20 years ago to rebuild what didnt need rebuilding. What are the odds that after 20 years of rebuilding by the outsdie world they will again be booted out and a successful booming economy will be slowly but surely suffocated.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Talking about a narrow minded idiot ! You are worse than Mugabe - at least he knows what he is and where he comes from. If race only matters to racists, then I'am as much a racist as 99% of blacks on the planet (they are a step ahead of you - brainless idiot!)
0 Kudos