Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

a nice little rally into the close....

Not applicable
I can feel it in my bones...
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
sax
Frequent Contributor
might be possible but if the bears stomp like they did in last 2 mins then it might not happen........wait i see a bull print
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i really hope so ... does your crystal ball some kind of green shine for tomorrow ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ooo thats far too far in the future...for my balls
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if its red tomorrow, i'll need a buttplug
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
i think if we don't close more than 100 pts down we will see the same battle tomorrow. Cause then you will have bears 1 for yesterday and then Bulls 1 for today...... fight is on tomorrow... by the way that butt plug just cracked me up..... ithink it is because i still suffer from my 25k loss last week
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u can borrow mine ....i may have to assist with the operating procedures...but I dont think you are gonna need it....the golds are gonna help us...
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
OOOOOO S@^%#$%^ the bears are back... must say i fow for them since i got in @ 80 on DWT, saw a bit of a bear attack coming with that last doji and the overbought nearby, so here we go boys.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no need for that buttplug then....as I thought lots of help from the golds ....should continue for a while....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos