Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ablsbl - huh?

Picky
Regular Contributor
bid = 58 sell =61 why the big gap, std bank?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Q2W
Super Contributor
For warrants thats not that uncommen, look at AGLSBJ
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
then matrix table is up the wall, this is not correct, why is standard bank not replying
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
refer to slide 32/88 of warrants 'SHOW' question no2 . answer clearly indicates that the gap is wrong, price of 1c should be the gap for the issuer being both seller and buyer
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Okay maybe the marker maker is not active, doesn't have warrant.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ahh in a perfect world.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Can you post a link?
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
off course he is active he had a buy bid of 58c and a sell of 61c, it changed last couple of minutes , now with a gap of 2c ,which is still incorrect
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Phone him Richard 011 3781740
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Link to that 88 page Warrant help, please.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Picky just remember: I'm not working at SB, so I'm not out here to prove you wrong!!! Just trying to cover everything! At least a reply, you know!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
true John, but you would expect better from std bank, newies to this game can be duped
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
soory was busy, it is on page 32 of the warrants course on education section of the site, another course on warrants is on the jse site. the best one is on www.investopeadia.com, register and explore the education section on options (warrants)
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
investpeadia, should be www.investopedia.com - it is free!!
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Did go through that course. quite nice. but couldn't remember were I got it...thanks
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
the course is quite confusing, but after reading the jse's it became clear, on investopedia ever clearer. unfortunately i stay away from educational centres , so had to slog through this, good luck
0 Kudos