Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

advise on digicore

Not applicable
share was down 4% on friday and down more the 7% today Are trends changing, shud I be worried, is this more related to the volatility from NYSE ? How is the sector and company expected to perform in 2008. should I be worried thanx
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Samir
Super Contributor
Don't worry. Has been one of the high performers over the last few years. Nice business operations that are not related to gold price pandemonium!!!
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
It just got scared of the market noise and strated to slide a bit Brakes fixed now and new tracking fitted to trace it early, would jump up nicely from Tomorrow am Good luck !!
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
I dont know golfer...looks like more downside averaging for the next few days. Lets see :)
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Lol coppers, are u still in it trading long futures? If u follow the rule of NOaveraging down and getting out after the first big noise, u will be watching now and have money to enter AMS,IMP or MTX futures tomoz Nice profits awaiting.
0 Kudos