Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

after.....

barry_1
Super Contributor
.....all the shocks we've had of late,i aint just smilin yet!!!!!!! now if it will hold,an this is not just aftermath of the futures close out yesterday,i'll sure have a jolly Xmas!!!!!and wishin the same to every one as well as the staff of de bank who lets face have to put up wiv our drek when things done go our way!!!!!!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
yeah meery merry to you to barry, the volumes today are very thin so could just be a hicup before the grinch come to steal christmas...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
thin volumes and yesterday was ambush close day. just below 50% level which is at 25915. Me thinks this is the dead cat bounce people have been going on about. That said if dow goes through 13440 it might hold and then we might see upward on markets till january when investors need the money for school fees. OMO
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
long bullish candle close on high of the day. at 2706 that will be good for some crackers come monday since it is a shortened day (excuse the pun).. Sold my longs into the strength could be something i will regret. At least i will enjoy my x-mas day with break even on some and a little spending money for december. pheww. enjoy your festive season people.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Like I said a couple of days back historically the days following futures close out have been good buying times.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Like I said a couple of days back historically the days following futures close out have been good buying times.
0 Kudos