Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

agl

ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
How about a little relief rally today, all in favour buy some shares in anglo please.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
Where are you in AGL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is your position in AGL?
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Feeling some discomford with it but will be very happy if we can see 21000 by end of tomorrow.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Its not looking too good so i think i take it like a man and see again on monday, cheers guys.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That there is what i call balls of steel...
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
eish!! OUCH! :-( i think ima need a hug from ma gf this afternoon!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what would normally be the driver behind agl price
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cosmic radiation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see Vic. you radiate a lot of cosmic bull and agl rallies
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Actually its the world economy, rand strenth, cyclical effects, management, past inequities, fear, herd effect, low metals prices, SA politics, gynophobia and Cosmic Radiation.
0 Kudos
etrader
Contributor
looks like you will get your relief rally today
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Yes the trend is a friend and i wansn't seeing eye to eye with him this week so i had to take a little bike trip to get my head cleared and to patch things up a bid. Lost focus and made some bad mistakes by being over hasty and not following up on problems and it cost me 9k this week but i feel fresh and good and ready for today. My mind set is if i am not having fun trading it means im loosing money and i should go and do something nice to get me in a good mindset again. Job stasfaction is the most importand thing for me. So let the games begin!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gynophobia??????please explain?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fear of women?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TO Vitorc-please explain what is your meaning of gynophobia and how does it feature in your explaination?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes. Gynophobia - Cynthia Carroll - I'm afraid of authorative women. What can I say? My mom scared me with pictures of Margaret Thatcher when I was a boy.
0 Kudos