Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

all this because the Greeks can't keep a budget

Not applicable
Come on!!, I don't believe it. I am buying BTI, with the view that the pound will likely start to strenghten soon - but actually, I still can't find any value on the top 40. Maybe GND & SHF. The miners are at par at the moment, IMO - and they all have new mineral royalties to pay that starts kicking in now - so PE's of 14,15 are still a par value.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
asylum
Super Contributor
yep i have to agree overdone once again, oportunity to buy, could be wrong but hey live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Or live fast, end up sleeping under a bridge and hoping for a date with toothless Annie :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If your wife can't keep a budget....u will also cry!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my wife's budget keeping deficiencies might cause my bank manager to call once in a while, but it won't bring down South Africa's financial system, I assure you
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah strange place markets and a lot of sheep i mean what has companies like absa have to do with the greek problem but they still go down in flames as though they were the ones involved in the greek debt.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
When we prosper ...we all prosper....when we go down...we all down!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
What about SOL at these levels? I am very tempted to add.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent buy at these levels.You could pick up cheaper on Monday
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent buy at these levels.You could pick up cheaper on Monday
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
I hope so, that is why I sat on my hands today. I think Monday will be a real "fire sale" day.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Funny thing is the USA is sitting with the same budget deficit, but they own the fiat currency, so they will always have a stream of investors buying into massive bonds they issue to cover debt. Once they start issuing bonds to cover the interest on that debt, we all better run for cover.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
no ITS got nothing to do with budgets - and much more to do with the fact that the Greeks don't pay tax. How on any basis can any one believe that the Greek tax system stats apparently indicates that there are 10000 people in Greece who earn more than Euros100000 pa?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
What you think is a gift, maybe full of trouble some greeks: TROY
0 Kudos