Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi futures up today.

Not applicable
i think our market going up today.Seems like dow started wave 2 up on friday and will continue today.
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
Not applicable
if we break 10140 on the dow i agree.i would then think that we could have a retracement on the dow of 38.2 to 61.8 % of wave 1,which gives us a target of 10215 to 10337 on the dow.If we do not break 10140 on the dow futures we could go down further in wave 1.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Must say I'm also confused today. Simon's Lazy triggered and confirmed a short last week but the HG Aggro bear strategy tells me to go long. (but bear strategy not good for longs) aaaaaarrgh!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dont think..just stick to stratergy..you cant know what market will do..therefore thinking is of no use..
0 Kudos
cashing_in
Occasional Contributor
There signs are all there. its time to go long. rand strength is with us. all major news that could have moved the market have filtered out. if there is down side, its much more limited. especially with the resource shares
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Gap today. Long or short thereafter?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i dont see a gap close today.Simons short trigger was spot on.Yesterdays correction looks like it was wave 4.Going down in wave 5 today.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Any idea on how low wave 5 could go?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It looks complete.this is now wave (5) of wave 1.we have hit the trendline and should now have a wave 2 rally.Wave 2 normally retracts 61% of wave 1 but can also be 38 %.i am therefore expecting a run on the dow up to 10080 to 10250.first check for a reversal signal if u want to go long.Dow down to 9820 at writing.(alsi can gain 780 to 1290 points).This is only my view and i can be totally wrong as many times before.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Looking at the the Dow today, I'm wondering if a head and shoulders, since Nov, has been confirmed?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I suspect the S&P has confirmed a H&S.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you suspect ??? I don't understand ??
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey, I'm using ost charts!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Resistance on Dow and S&P broken. H&S complete.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HG - Now we go short my friend.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Wonder if there'll be a pullback tomorrow before a long drop?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Either a false breakout or... 990 if you look at the mini h&s, 850 if you look at the larger h&s.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My quest is that the quys will be quite negative after critical support broken on the S&P ya although not on the Dow yet but I personally think it will get broken soon so i think the Allshare is gonna pullback tomorrow and then the big fall. Hence I'm shorting the bounces though.
0 Kudos