Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi futures

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
up 1.2% or 332 pts.
0 Kudos
55 REPLIES 55
john_1
Super Contributor
Watch that gap Simon!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
gaps, smaps. I be long for a few days already and hope to be long for many more. So gaps smaps.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Fair enough. Long is the to be.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya, gap trading is a system, my system be longer and as such ignores gaps (in part by only entering at 4.30pm and in part by being longer term - 1-10 weeks).
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Still looking forward to that drink! Gap trading is just part of my *****rnal.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
drink, tonight after outlook presentation in CT at Waterfront?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Buttock-nel. I'm gonna sell some shares for a big fat profit and go buy some stuff.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Throw in dinner and it's a date Si baby.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Brazen, I be in your neck of the woods next week (that golf estate thingy half way to George). Dinner on me if yous pitch.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Fantastic. You're on!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ....just watch this gap....I think we may be on support...I have exhausted ehat there is here....I thinh the 150 pts is all we gonna get
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ....just watch this gap....I think we may be on support...I have exhausted ehat there is here....I think the 150 pts is all we gonna get
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You may be right. My indicators have me going long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err I wouldnt be going long either right now...I see a possible reverse head and shoulders on the premarket FTSE but I would wait for it to open and move through 6450....at the moment its still a short if we bounce off 27900 resistance....if we move through its a long.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err I wouldnt be going long either right now...I see a possible reverse head and shoulders on the premarket FTSE but I would wait for it to open and move through 6450....at the moment its still a short if we bounce off 27900 resistance....if we move through its a long.....
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Chartist, what package do you use for the TA? From your videos I see it seems to be online... Is it free or do they charge?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
OK Simon You on.. Drinks after the presentation!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Have the clocks gone back in the UK?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John ...u see what I mean?....you gotta always be aware of the strength of the gap play...you cant argue with it and try and go long when its a short gap
0 Kudos