Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi inverse head and shoulders ( Right shoulder coming )

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
All the Tech Lifesavers looks like we have a bear flag and a set up for a move down to 19400 which is close to double bottom of jan 23 any views ,,,see dow overbought and Nasdq is sitting at 200 day MA resistance help us locals
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I agree, will see some profit taking soon! small move down then a big move up again!
0 Kudos
JPDR1
Contributor
SurfRat, a bit off the topic...I am new to this and need some advice. Which software do you guys recommend and how do I go about learning the techniques?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey JP I really find it tough to give my opinion these forum chinas can ding your ego so sometimes you can sound clever so me I like trade on the swings , still sitting with wescoal ,and supergroup which pains my soul ,but good thing is that I have covered their loses so any upside on the long term is profit so i can sit on them now , so i have play money and long term money , honest truth Play money gives better returns so example today was amplats check the bear flag and the position relative to the 20 and 50 day moving ave there was like a big sign it was going down so took a short position at 48200c and set a low sms at 46600 which was like half way between 20 and 50 day moving ave got worried mate when it could not break 46800 so bought at 46900 what happened later cannot explain but took my cash and ran probably just lucky many times i am wrong and pay so I posted this to see who was thinking the same I still think we going down US volumes are low and this pushes price really thought we were set for the bank stress tests monday for the crash but hey they moved the date to thursday they want the americans to feel good for a few more days so they can spend some money before GM goes Bust
0 Kudos