Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi trade with engulfing candle

liewelulu
New Contributor
Is there anyone out there that has had success with trading with alsi that can show me the ropes. I have loaded easy trader, but i fin the people at the call centre to be not that helpful. Please help me!!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Rams
Super Contributor
Simon Brown does a course on Index Futures Trading
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Please believe me when I tell you there is no one on this forum that can help you with your request.If you know nothing about CFD's or SSF's and not having traded them,let alone trading shares, the Alsi is the fast road to financial ruin.I'm don't want to be offensive, but trading the Alsi is a full time job, and you have to do an apprentaship first and without a good trademan teaching you, you will lose all your money before you can say "Jack Sprat". Sorry, but true.
0 Kudos
newstandardtrad
Occasional Contributor
so are u talking about index futures alsi??, so looks like it's going back to da highs wen less bad news dis week, i was tinking to maybe see wats in da index futures course, did u go? how was it?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
liewelulu vra vir rams wat om te koop. dan doen jy net presies die teenoorgestelde. jy sal baie geld maak.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Hey Fusion, where have you been...
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
want to be a trader, here my 2c throw away all your indicators, learn price action trading, all you need is a line and candle sticks, the rest is all hype.omo
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Buy Steve Nison book on candlestick. He is the guru on this subject.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Set up BHP and AGL as well as the ALSI as your 1 minute VWAP charts and check the correlation. Never forget to remember, The diversified miners make up 27,5% of the top 40. Do not overcomplicate your ET... Also on your trade tricker ensure it displays your red and green colours... As you know, have the ALSI as your interactive candlestick graph.. Good Luck!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
example on ALSI today at 15:50 and again at 16:20 on the 5 minutes chart.
0 Kudos
liewelulu
New Contributor
Hi prancing horse I believe everything you say. I've traded with shares, ssf's, but the cost is to high. Got a tip from a guy in Cape Town who makes a living from alsi only and uses Jo Ross's methods. He works through "Signal Futures". I've downloaded everything red it but, i need someone that will physically show me. I'm a visual learner (shame), but i have made money before. I have to at least try, but scared of unknown. Do you know anyone that wil teach me?
0 Kudos
liewelulu
New Contributor
Hi prancing horse I believe everything you say. I've traded with shares, ssf's, but the cost is to high. Got a tip from a guy in Cape Town who makes a living from alsi only and uses Jo Ross's methods. He works through "Signal Futures". I've downloaded everything red it but, i need someone that will physically show me. I'm a visual learner (shame), but i have made money before. I have to at least try, but scared of unknown. Do you know anyone that wil teach me?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I see OST has a course in Cape Town on 5th May which could be of help, and try tradingpoint, they may have a workshop that could help you.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I'm watching you Oom Chartist, will you please leave these people out of this elaborate con of yours.
0 Kudos