Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Not applicable
Any views on how for we going down.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
my intra daily chart on alsi future does not seem to work, has anyone experienced this problem, how do i fix it, the monthly , and yearly trading chart are working fine
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
yes....we will drop 357 points before a 127 point pullback.......no-one has a chrystal ball boet....let your trading system tell you when to get in and out...never ever try and choose a top or botom.....mn opinion but believe me I have learnt the hard way.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
same Problem here , Monthly doesn't really tell us anything does it? And the Price chart icon does not = Alsi jun 10 doesit? Maybe the powers that be have a answer?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks for the advice ninja
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, if there is such a thing as an inverted fan, topi just broke third line. More to come me thinks
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Mr market waits for people to get fearful and start shorting, then it starts moving up agian :-)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I can confidently say that I have no idea which way this market will go next nd I don't give a rats as*. I do know we are in an uptrend I would expect this to continue at some point. Europe may or may not stabilise, this will affect the Dow and in turn us. Either way, long or short, follow your entry and exit signals and bank your profits...I have found that taking a position on where I think the market should go next has always resulted in me making the wrong call based on my bias......I have found that if I simply follow my entry and exit signals regardless of my opinion I am ok.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ninja, excellent advise.... you should make cash long or short, as long as you follow your system. Me still sees a few point down from hear. Topi at about 23,000 soonish then will need to re-look.
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Amen. My system put me short this morning on the TOPI. Just banked my profits. My trading account grew by 32% today.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
ALSI and TOPI both hovering on 200MA now. I am waiting until next week when the envelope will be opened by a blonde in a slinky little black number...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Let me guess, another accidental fat finger trouble in the US? ;-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well ... your system put you in, Would like to know why your system made you take profit ?
0 Kudos
Mr_L_Mokgalaka
Occasional Contributor
More to come u say-- gud gud- mke is waiting
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ouch...The DOW just closed on its lows way below last thursdays price action..So tomorrow is D-Day..huge possitive rally and there is a touch of hope..if tomorrow the selling continues I recon we are going to test lows march 2009...that should take about 4-6 weeks..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
still got an hour to go don't we? But there doesn't appear to be much volume at the moment, the dashboard is not really flashing like crazy - so I am guessing that the close is a result of nobody prepared to make a call at this time. Wouldn't have too much money on a rally tomorrow though - there is a big difference in rallying from 4-5 times PE's vs rallying from stocks that are still sitting in excess of 15 times earnings.
0 Kudos