Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Not applicable
anybody expecting a run up this afternoon
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I was expecting a close of this mornings gap and then a run up. Wonder what happened??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i dont think we will close gap today.i am expecting a breakout up any time know.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Looking at the FTSE, it might just be happening! Alsi seems to have hit ceiling at 24000 but looks like breakout.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Me too..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
expect less .. trade better ..
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Besides the ALSI, there are some shares looking very good for a run up like the old favourite KIO!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Luckily, one can reverse a trade on Alsi futures without too much pain. Remember that little thing, I showed you, of not being able to search for CFDs on Blackberry (Opera mini V5). Any luck yet?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SImons system is on the short side on the other hand..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope .. the primary trends are down .. but no signals generated ..
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Get ready for a short
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What a bunch of negative bums you are.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah .. my system is not my thinking ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
up, approx 150 pts ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
closed my long positions for alsi for the night as i think dow is going slightly down tonight.(13k up for the day).
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Schweet dude, looks like a potential H&S forming on the Dow for today. My HateGauteng Aggro Bear Strategy tells me to leave the shorts running overnight.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ok, got chicken and exited as well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
be careful.small head and shoulders can play out before close and then further up in the bigger wave c.if time is with u u win if not u can lose plenty
0 Kudos
Not applicable
be careful.small head and shoulders can play out before close and then further up in the bigger wave c.if time is with u u win if not u can lose plenty
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good seeing the head and shoulders (haattransvaler).ithink after your head and shoulders played out we are going to see the long wave 3 up in wave c up.Be ready for a 700+ long tomorrow.Could possibly start later tonight.
0 Kudos