Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Not applicable
us markets going up but alsi stuck at 29600?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Frogg
Frequent Contributor
looks like it is about to play catch up!
0 Kudos
Nello
Occasional Contributor
looks like anglo is keeping top40 down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whats the reason?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Julius Malema?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Christos, will the next wave up make this wave 5 up(extended wave 5) or continuation of wave 3 up on SP500 (1 hour). I will wait for green candle on SP500 to go long because 1 hour on ALSI also looks oversold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams.My bigger picture.Look at a chart starting on 10 march 2008.(sp500 or dow or alsi).I believe we are doing the fourth wave of that run with a wave 5 up still to come.Triangle counts are now out for US INDICES but is still possible for the alsi. I think we will be doing a expanded flat or a running flat for the sp500 and the dow for the wave 4 counts.If u dont now the difference just google expanded flat or running flat.We are very close to completing the wave 4 b count on sp500.(Ending diagonal on sp500 2 hr chart with target at 1364+-.)We can then go down in wave 4 c.The target of this not possible to target at this stage but at least 1000 points down on the alsi.Expecting a short term run up on the alsi but wait for 1347 on sp500 before taking it.I have closed my shorts and waiting for a signal at 29270 for a short term long 300 points to 400 on the alsi, before the bigger move down starts. But as u now the market proving most elliot wave forecasts wrong most of the time.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, agree with the bigger pic. But today, will short the bounces with a tight stop until I see a green candle on the 1 hour SP50O
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and the green candle on SP500 would have made 300 points long on the ALSI.....
0 Kudos