Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Not applicable
Reverse head &shoulders on the alsi with target top trendline at 29750 to 29800.(15 min chart).Also reverse head & shoulders on the sp500 currently close to breaking neckline(10 min chart).Alsi already broke neckline.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
U looking at Indicative Ig charts..neckline broken to the downside..they don't always pan out..the patterns on those charts that is..meanwhile looks like a good short if you got in round 28950
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and a much better long if you got in around 28450
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and my stop is at 28788 and moving up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Safex down it seems..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and after waiting the whole day to get back in!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you know, 99 and 4*9's is an achievable SLA in the telco industry - Safex sits at about 80%, probably. And if you have to compare the traffic volumes, Safex is dwarfed in comparison. If you have to compare the money that flows - Safex probably on a par with Vodacom? In short, Safex is pathetic, IMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
didnt they upgrade recently..I for one cant see the difference..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Out of interest, Simon. Would a brokerage or institution have any recourse against Safex for SLA violation? There must surely be some revenue loss happening on a fairly large scale in this type of situation?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We gono loose our profits due to these f@@kers.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
stopped out at 29000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Another long day?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, in at 28970
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and stopped out for 130 points....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
next level to watch is 28900, any reversal above 28900 will be re-entry...now ALSI in sync with SP500 wrt. indicators and chart pattern
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
thanks christos, i was looking at the chart and did not mention the HS. So far so good, it plays out ok.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If u long be carefull i think alsi going to trade in a triangle then look for a short later today.Thats if i read sp500 correctly.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Remember the somewhat "violent" argument we had about 29360 being support, Guess what, its back to test resistance.....and its about half way up the projection for the reverse HS.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not a triangle.Either a rising wedge or expanded flat before we go up again.Target rising wedge more or less 29000 to 29050.Target expanded flat 28700 to 28800.Negate if we go through 29220.
0 Kudos