Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Rams
Super Contributor
Well, up through 400.....
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
im enjoying trading now(ironically)... those pancakes are tiresome
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
are we going freefalling again today?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, the US gapped down and then came back aggressively o close the gap.....now if they came out and said, they going to taper....then no more pancakes....trend still up on 15 minute...will sell when the market sells....1 hour to go...still holding the long and stop in profit . If stopped out, will not take a trade after 16.30 as there is not much to gain on 15 minute intraday and have to close trade by market close...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Gap up on the DOW....if gap closes , then I will be out ....but it's still green...so still in this long ....
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
that would be a mistake
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well I am closing my long at 41 528.....strict intraday on this portfolio.....now let me see, I don't usually count my winnings, but I have exceeded 15 000 k for one day...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
you mean R15K.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Dow closed at record highs, S&P just 2 points short of record. And there is the Twitter IPO euphoria......26$. So big gap on the open?
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
well done for yesterday...guess u took all the strength she had...now alsi is making pancakes
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Thanks, just beware, trading bias, and if you have a system, stick to it, don't be distracted by the all the hype created....my system has not triggered a trade as yet....it's so lazy
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
i take it from your previous comments that you are still nett long
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
just grabbed 103 pts whilst still sleepy.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, in profit on long ALSI weekly and daily, stop in profit....now waiting for payday, when you open the downside.....will then make a lot more on the intraday 15 minute when you finally open the downside....but it's a lazy system, so in late and out early, so you will always make or lose more than I do....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well done, Orange....are you still on 5 minute
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
no im always on 15 min i just use one or two contracts in the 5 min for the quick points now and then esp for the quick shorts. or to enter on the 5 min... 5 min is too fast to sit with always.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
41434.....for the short
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
i wud wait for that gap to close at 570...which is why profit was taken on (short term) buying candle at 350..
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
i wud wait for that gap to close at 570...which is why profit was taken on (short term) buying candle at 350..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, I see that, but my system, sells lower down and buys higher up .....I would not be short above 500...
0 Kudos