Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Bentley
Frequent Contributor
lets see so far so good with re entered short at 660 - 100 pts bagged. Add that to the 250 from this mornings short and we doing ok.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes,it the same one Bogieman uses...i am sure it works. anyway , how is he, Bogieman i mean, and how did you get to know his 123 strategy...and why did you not use for the ECB meeting...downlaod the Bllomberg app and follow them on twitter, chek in the morning when you on the loo and 1.2.3 you set for the day.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oops, Bloomberg
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
no Rams its a realchartist.com 123 system...only used the second data is released. the first move is a very short (maybe few seconds move) move 2 then is the false move and move 3 is the real move. You enter on the completion of move 2 in the direction of the real move
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
raait 250 pts first profit taken!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well done Mark....my lazy system was not able to take that short....it's what we call a pancake day......I like one early trade that gives me 500 points, stick around, I am starting to like your aggressive style, and your keen interest in my trades.....
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
Thanks I will. My style is not for everyone and you should stick to what works for you.
0 Kudos