Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
Rams once got bit by a puffadder........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
any idea of a possible target for today?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
1050 IF and only if a 5 min squeeze develops
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, the target I posted earlier , 40800, was the one......went thru but did not close below, so took profits at that target.....I have closed my short now , DOW green, and it's Friday, so seems time for pancakes. Next , daily green, possibly next week, and opportunity for another daily long....five minutes more for cash market...and we not going thru 800......
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
guess its safer for me to close up and head on out right after this short... have a great weekend
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
850 long into close
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Thanks , guys, was a good week.....welcome back Mark, good to have you back...play nice and don't get banned....again
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
It seems we will be getting that 41 050 target for the long from 39850 set on Friday at the open today.
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
should that level be hit and exceeded the next target is 41334 fairly quickly. Shorts can really only be entertained at 41430 ish
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
US markets closed over 1%,while our markets mainly sold off...so agree, the gap on the open on our markets may just get that target.US futures are down, so may be some pancake signals.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but for the 15 min trading, my style is to wait for the open before trading any targets...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but as i said, i like your aggressive style( i may never trade it), but getting in there before everybody else is agressive...
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
there u go...300 point profit taken on long at 41150.....now we reassess....
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Thankx for the advice Bentley. Been watching your points since late last week and am in profit at the moment. So far so Good, keep them coming.
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
Ok will do... so far so good...we got 250 on wed on the short....then resorted at 41660 (which i believe to be a significant interim top)...then 750 point on short to 850...now have taken 300 point profit on long at 41150....so critics that say I am a perma short are not correct....they also claim I am a liar and a bull*****ter....but as you will notice these levels were all give long before they actually happened..we trade the long when we see it....1300 points in 2 days cannot be done all the time but it does show you what can be done if you can read the signs...now its iffy....wud like to short again but really need to see that gap close first
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, good show Mark....but remember, as I posted its an aggressive style and , not for all....all it takes for one big move the other way to turn your fans into critics,,,,,the market could have opened 500 points down,,,,,so not for novices
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
nice shhort this morning. came down like this durban rain..... great start to a week i saY
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
40800 and 41700 sticking out there....waiting to be taken out.....what do you think
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
nope not yet 41850 -880 wud for now be a long opp..
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
im still going down,, and we closed gap..Awesome
0 Kudos