Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

Mar-11
Super Contributor
c, just a quick question, if u see that as a significant interm top, is not quite possible that the gap was a break away gap, and there fore wld see the short before it closes?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my view is that if that gap closes(trade above 41200), we going up(to 41700) , if it does not and we go below 40800, we going down.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but as posted this morning with the mixed signals this morning, pancakes, and has been a pancake day, except for the morning move..Orange are you still short?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
mmmm, time to buy some blankets......
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
nah, preston must buy underwear for you...
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
as you will have seen 850 was the long opp...all the way back up for 200 points...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
050 also seems to be the selling opportunity... just shy of ur ambush zone?
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
yes marc it cud well be we need to see what happens now that dow is open....on bank holiday days we tend to just creep higher.....taking out HOD will mean rapid move to close gap so just be aware of that...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
up to 41 k cld be small e up in small tri..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSi flat...US green...and 40800 held up and we did not see 41200...so pancakes again, my 15 min lazy system kept me from losing any of my profits to false signals and there were plenty today....well done Mark, and Orange if you managed to get more than 200 points today....
0 Kudos
Bentley
Frequent Contributor
250 on open on profit take at 41150... and 200 on bounce from 850 up to 050...long again from 900...just scalpin for now
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i did rams i got 226 on this mornings short and i got 97 on the "not so long" long just after that until about 3pm i bailed then due to something urgent i did miss the last short but im delighted with todays profits and thankfully i did it on the 15 min which im making steady profits daily. (most days....silly errors still do occur especially when i used the 5 min)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
US futures and Asian markets green......
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
back to 40800...and seem to be holding up
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
mmmm for how long....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
a daily reversal around here, with confirmation, would be opportunity to add to the daily long
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
until it closes below 40800...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
here we go...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
...no internet connection... telkom ...... there were some nice easy trades today !!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, morning was a mess with OST also...stop loss issues and position not updating...had to buy and sell within a couple of seconds just to test it...
0 Kudos