Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

alsi

orange68
Super Contributor
500 is excellent yesterday was very nice and rewarding for sure. us closed green so maybe another easy day today
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that cld be top of up wave....back in profit taken from yesterday.... break of 40 k to follow in my book... break of yesterday HOD and its up....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Gap on op and gap at bottom,....40758 and 40385.......going to be fun. I think LOD yesterday at 39989 was the bottom..... Agree about yesterday's HOD, but also think, taking out yesterday LOD , and we go down 38800 or so....lets see when FTSE opens
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Gap on op= gap on top
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
the best 15 min ever!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the "retrace"....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dear Ram, By the time , you read this message, i would already sold and banked the profit. Good luck on your stop loss.lol
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
up and down in 2 hours tons of free money..... awesome
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
lets see, if we reverse around this level and go higher...price above 586 and we go go higher, price below 436 and we could go lower...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
good for you Orange, are you on the 5 minute...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
nope all my contracts are on 15 rams its safer for me.. il only use one or 2 on 5 min for a quick trade. what is the likelihood of gap close esp with this size gap or is that irrelevant?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
its relevant if you trading it...entry for gap close is 40325. FTSE almost closed its gap...we just wait and see, if it goes back up, hence i posted we see what FTSE does...we did not go below 436, so a reversal of this retrace could take us back to HOD...but my sysytem is so lazy, its a yawn....
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i am watching the ftse its interesting. my entries and exits are faster and earlier as i changed my parameters that way for the 15 min macd.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what are you using on macd now...
0 Kudos