Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

an 3 words for drizzler fans

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
MIGHTY MIGHTY SHARKS

or should that be choker, choker, choker ???
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
Wizard
Super Contributor
The smallest shark on the field scored 25 points. The Great Whites did nothing!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well then that shows how rubbish WP are doesnt it. The sharks rocked their world!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Andries Strauss is the unsung hero of the Sharks. His devastating defence upset the much vaunted Province backline.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah three cheers for the Natal-Freestate combination side.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
How was the Lambie Handoff to Mr Burger!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an that tackle on burger, late in first half .. the oke stayed down for ages ..
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bwabwahahahaha .. I got a cellar full of wine, could last unil next years final when we'll beat who ever wants to try :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The Bull run ..must be renamed to a Shark run!! Suggest that on CNBC Simon.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
with the Boks out of next years currie cup, squad depth will play a major factor, i expect the Sharks to have a strong showing again...
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
... you talking about that plonk in a cardboard box ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL ..WP made some terrible decisions.. De Waal has a kick rate of 85% and they did not take the 15 points in kicks gifted them from 1o min into the first half... I have to say Burger was clearly flustered by the sharks and made some terrible on filed calls... Lamby was incredible.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, real deal at a farm in the midlands .. 3000 bottles ..
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Province forwards were dominated, and I guess it shows in the make up of the Bok touring squad....Sharks showed a touch more passion and desire to win as well. I thought Craig Joubert had a pretty good game - no complaints this side.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
..name says it all- we gargle with that stuff down here in the Cape.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All I can say is this. Despite how we keep buying has-beens, end-of-career players and training the best players for other provinces (Maties did win the varsity cup!!!), we did pretty well. Just imagine what would happen if we retained the players that other provinces "stole-at-a-price" from us. We would be mind-blowing! I see the other provinces hyenas are encircling our quality players with offers already.
0 Kudos