Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

an 3 words for drizzler fans

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yaya .. speak to the trophy coz the hand is busy holding it ..
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
WP did a good job of turning Habana from a great player into an average player...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All I want to know is how to get Bold Large Font into a Post?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
are you a MIGHTY MIGHTY SHARKS or a drizzlers fan ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All I can say is guys don't play rugga like that without a blooming good coach showing the way... same goes for how alister has turned province into a strong unit... Ol Plum can't really be considered a true saffer so my vote is get rid of p.divvy and bring in Alister to coach the bokke... I so wish the bokke could play like the sharks and stormers have this season!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I would be very happy to consider Plum as the South African Coach - I think he is fairly committed here. Anyway I would rather have the best coach in the world, even if he, or she, is foreign than get stuck with a ***** south African coach. It's a professional game.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My Mother-in-Law lives in Hillcrest if that helps...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He is on retirement. He is not a player anymore. The Western Cape is the retirement village of SA.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Well... getting back to the Soccer WC - if the Baf-Baf had a SAfrican coach, we would have done MUCH better. It is only a matter of getting contracts right to replace an unwanted coach. Hell, we cannot even get rid of some rugga administrators, due to labour law. Sports is business, is contracts, is sometimes a farce.
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
All I can say is you got 26 more titles to till you catch up with Province, then you can claim the 2 MIGHTY's in front. 3 more to catch up with the MIGHTY MIGHTY Lions. I must admit I'm more upset about EP not getting up to Currie Cup. Spent most of the Final braaing 20 Kg's of meat, but I heard that WP didn't deserve it so Congrats to the Sharks.
0 Kudos