Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

and up we go

annie3
Frequent Contributor
gotta have faith. eddy did u buy yet.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
Fibs holding well so far :-)
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
Nope,in the pub,waiting.
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
And down again...its a roller coaster ride so buckle up
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
patience is the name of the game here. we will get there eventually. just hang on!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hear mtx is going to fall next week by R1. . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ......... ........ ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . im joking!!! hahahaha
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Centwise.....I guess your name says it all. Not comedy central bru.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
kwv iemand moet bietjie lewe gee
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
Are you 2 brothers?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
oh.Thought bru means brother in afr.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
is so eddy,,,, wou bietjie annie se been trek. dink haar hart gaan staan as mtx so baie drop
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well guys, yesterday I posted a few shares to buy and some to sell (short if you wish) and MTX was a definate sell (no put option available) so basically not to buy at all. Then I did say things could change in a day or two and guess what, my system triggered a buy signal late afternoon today(16h45). Signal says 2.90 to 2.95 so it is right in that zone. If you are a MTX fan then this could signal you to get in for a upturn. Cannot say how long it will last but the buy is in. Initially target is 315 to 325. OMO though
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Thanks CPS, and Bru is misspelt it should be BREW, Eddy thats the stuff you shlurp on in the pub.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
jack,you always make me smile.I know exactly what bru means my brew,i'm just joining in the entertainment and end up entertaining myself.Say hi to Borat!
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Well Annie, all thumbs tightly held -- I'm long with a bunch of MTXQ September. (No decent pubs left around here I'm afraid; just horrible would-be winebars to match the s**tty Tuscan houses and the other tasteless bling.)
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Hey my Bra, he went that way, but I waved for you. and into the sunset he rode (on his camel) ka clunk ka clunk
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ok gone long at 295 hope you lot are right!!!!!! . . . . if not.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa!!!!!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
For my 2cents worth,I dont really see the attraction of this share. Compounding the poor state of the resource sector they're in,their financial situation is periously unhealthy.I would'nt touch this one until there is certainty ahead. OMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I do not trade this share personally but just added it to my watch list to see what the fuss is about. Not a very strong share or buy signal but none the less it is a buy so you have to do your own TA and I dont see it going much above 315 to 325 in the short term. OMO
0 Kudos