Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

another day another gap

Not applicable
Yip, and the re-entry should now be a no-brainer, with that perfect ascending triangle and flat top. Classic breakout trade stuff.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
like I said - classic. But I am taking my profits now rather. Probably leaving another 100pts on the table - but I am happy with my 250. I am off to lunch - good luck gap traders!
0 Kudos
Nandos
New Contributor
I second that, also out skaaptjop - beautiful 'tending to and almost' Close! Simon, thanks for your inputs via the webcast etc, they have enabled me to capitalise on these moves!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
My f*ckin word.......havnt been in this god forsaken waste of time chat room for over a month and just popped in.......f*ck me, what a waste of my time...f*ck...guys...if you tradin here you wastin your time.....f*ck what a total throback to wtf are you doin??!! Allthe best dudes........f*ck me, good luck or push for more....you stay here, you are f*cked.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
seems to me NINJA has lost his money and has serious sour grapes....
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
It appears that his drinking controls his emotions.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Its Simons fault for banning chartist *goes fishing and whistles* On a more serious note. I dont gap trade as I suck at intra days. Would you consider this am a gap down?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just ignore him. His miniature world is confined to bollinger bands and currency pairs. He still refuses to believe that there are other ways to make money in the investment world
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Ninja hou op vloek man.Hiers 'n tip vir jou.Wag vir expanded flat op sp500 om bodem te maak netnou.Gaan dan lank vir 'n 3000 punt op die alsi.Moet nie se ek het jou nog nooit gehelp nie.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Google the definition for "NINJA; then you'll understand the poor fellow...or is that FREDSED or JOHN or whats his name...CPS?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and hope you were on the right side of that last green candle{ hourly} on the DOW...yes you Ninja aka all those other names
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
speaking of gap closes, ~26840 later?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Ninja.Jy het niks goed te se oor die forum nie.Al wat jy kan se is f@@@@.Ek het jou 'n tip gegee en jy se nie eers dankie nie.Sies man.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Christos, F@@@ is so F#$K...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is there a tradeable gap today...yesterdays close was 26796...is that correct
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, entry is 26970 .. but currently I long in engufing system ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI will trade down, setting up for another long??
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Check parachutes for high probability bump down from top of index channel, its a cartoon called Looney Tunes and should be coming soon to a screen near you.
0 Kudos