Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

any clue

Not applicable
will this share pick up any time.. surprising decline.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no.and.no ..
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
See Sens. MOB unbundled into TRENCOR (8.11 TRE for every 100 MOB held) Not sure but MOB probably delisted?
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
If my limited investigation is correct ... MOB is a cash shell right now with effectively about 5 mil in cash (after debt). For a billion shares, this leave a NAV of less than 1c. The co will have 6 months to buy other assets or (more likely) get a reverse listing else it will be delisted (and shareholders will be out of pocket?). How a reverse listing will affect the shareholders, I'm not too sure about. Maybe some1 else can enlighten us.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
so in short ... no 1 knows where this 1 is going in the short term
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
As noted in a previous post. Check sens. Plan to file for voluntary liquidation 28 Feb, therefore answer is no.
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Yes, and I don't think any losers here as all holders of the stock got their TRENCOR shares. Pyramid of family holding also broken? with then numerous other possibilities!!
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Yes, and I don't think any losers here as all holders of the stock got their TRENCOR shares. Pyramid of family holding also broken? with then numerous other possibilities!! See also :http://www.tickertalk.co.za/blog.php?user=Antonk&blogentry_id=1825 and also google about current major container shortage in world
0 Kudos