Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

any good news about

prof
Regular Contributor
has anyone got any good news about this country and our nabours all you here is doom and gloom.you dont know what the next day brings.no wonder our markets are like they are,
0 Kudos
63 REPLIES 63
Preston
Super Contributor
Apart from Dixie facial, nothing much
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
With you on that Prof.Brace myself every day for the next bad news! Been a long time since we had anything positive.Realistically under this regime, and i'ts future leader and next President,things are looking PEAR shaped!!
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i am beginning to wonder if it isnt time to live in the usa or elsewhere
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Jees Prof where have you been for the last ten years,if you are only now starting to wonder about leaving!
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
you are so right ,i should have been out of here years ago,why arent you out
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Sit tight, your expectations might well be exceeded....it will get much worse still....the race to the bottom is far from over. Wait for JZ to take over the reigns...
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
what makes you so sure he will do a better job
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
TopGun, your views about BAW.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I have some good news prof. I just asked my 6 year old to spell 'neighbours' and he got it right. So, the standard of education has improved since you went to school.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
I would be,if I was fifteen years younger.Have a British passport,going over in July to look see the prospects.Not my first choice England but at my age AUS & N.Z.are out,and no way for USA.I pray for something, anything to happen here that will change my mind!!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
But then again, those days a good education was paid for out of taxpayers money - now we pay ourselves.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It's a funny world though striker. Read the British press and it's nothing but doom and gloom. Inflation running very hot, a million home owners in negative equity by years end, and a mass exodus of British citizens to various other parts of the world.
0 Kudos
Skyhawk
Contributor
It won't! Pack your bags. Do yourself a favour make a call to a worldwide removal company and find out how many domestic containers are shipped out every month?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And when I see what I'm paying Discovery every month, and the Storm Trooper from the armed response. . . however, my kids are in a government school and it's excellent.
0 Kudos
Skyhawk
Contributor
Life is all about choices.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I would to take Russ advice..Drink Beer and forget the rest.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I would have to take Russ advice..Drink Beer and forget the rest.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Yes Brazen,like I said dont wanna go ,or live in UK.really,but we are all faced with some serious issues in SA.and much like those pale Zimbos were 25 years ago,we need an exit strategy in place. What this country needs is a miracle, or a new leader in the Mandela mould!Seems even MADIBA has been left speechless by all the shambles of the ANC.UK may also have problems,I agree,but i,ts a first world country ,things all work,politicians get the boot if they screw up,and their democracy ensures good governance at all times.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Agreed striker. Kind of expect the worst, hope for the best, and live here as long as you can. Cos, bottom line, I don't really want to live anywhere else.
0 Kudos