Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

any good news about

Preston
Super Contributor
I agree "change is good" but now it is getting way out of hand. Free state is prime land, not a goodwill offering.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Duke - your right to say blah - bloody -- blah, blah,are totally acknowledged ,respected and confirmed. Respect others to express their negativity if they so choose. Prof's opening comment reffered to all the bad news about.I'm happy for you being positive, and dont we all hope things will all turn up rosy in S.A. Leaving this country is not anybody's true desire, but it gets harder each day for any s***** of good news. In departing ,your spelling was fine ,it was your grammar that I was concerned about. Respect brother !!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yes lets all be positive, my staff at my video store in northcliff was robbed at gunpoint last night and made to beg for his life and 70K worth of dvds taken am only insured for 20K as the price for walk in theft in SA is horrendous, but hey thats life lets all be merry, no one was harmed, just take a few valiums and it all looks rosy, whatever brother!!!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
sorry to hear about that asylum.
0 Kudos