Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

any news?

rendan
Contributor
Hey. Any news regarding this share? and when those packs will hit the markets... Especially Abuzz
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
scandal
Super Contributor
wonder if the Oppenheimer family are still willing to buy in at 48c per share, with the price heading south they would be paying one serious premium for the stock... 48-18=30, 30/18=166.7% even i would not pay that high a premium.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I haven't heard anything re the packs, but I am sure we will get some good feedback at the AGM. Also remember that the packs will sell well to the government and large AIDS type operations, the pharmacy market was in my opinion just an extra and would probably never be that great a mover of the product. We need some positive news on a couple of issues: 1 - the packs, 2 - the new brands, 3 - the cautionary.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
please post on here when you hear anything abuzz... I'm still very scared to buy.... could contunie to see downside. maybe buy at 10c, if it reaches that far down, or i wait for upside and good news
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I doubt I will hear anything before the AGM on Wed afternoon, so watch out for the SENS on Thursday, re anything that transpired from it.
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
Scandal, Whats the Oppenheimer story and 48c...please expand.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
check the SENS on IMU (results sens i think) Basically the Oppenheimer's have to option to buy into IMU by 12th DEC at 48c per share. Think the will probably be discussed at the AGM along with new products etc etc..
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
y wud they buy at 48c when they can get for less than 20c? Im sure most shareholders will be willing to sell at 30c. So they can get a large chunk at 30c easy..... it is an "option" which means they will take this option not to buy at such high levels... If they do, well. either they are mad or there arent enough sellers, which is a very good thing...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Or if the share recovers to above that price, then it would be worth them exercising their option. Remember, 12 December is the deadline for the BEE partners to have the orders in place for the 100 000 units per month sales volume of the Imuniti Packs, otherwise the shares revert back to the company (which is 37%) which in turn then increases the value of the issued shares. OK yes on the down side, they lose their BEE status. I think we are in for an eventful next 3+ months.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
If the oppenheimers buy at 48c, it will be very positive indeed. But if they decide not to, i feel the share will fall even more. closer to 10c. It doesnt matter if 37% goes back to the company. it just means that such a big investing power does not have faith in IMU.. So i think that will be the big indicator....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Renda i share you sentiment. If IMU does not clinch and seal the deal with the Oppenheimer's and no news on the packs this baby could see 10c or less. quote from small caps thoughts page... 'Ignoring IMU's "wellness pack" and value the company. Its manufacturing concern is part outsourced manufacturing and part health sector manufacturing and has produced EPS of 0.56c. The JSE industrial sector's PE is around 17. Let's say IMU's health/manufacturing should be valued at around 12 (with a healthy discount)...this reveals it to have a value of around 7c (=0.56 x 12) per share.'
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
anyone going to the AGM today? at 16h00 according to sens!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Not me, if it had been in Durban I would have gone. Will have to wait for the SENS to hear. See it's up to 19 cents this afternoon in anticipation.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
And closed on 20 cents... Anyone know up until what time the SENS department work, i.e. what is the latest they can send one out? or will we have to wait till tomorrow?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
SENS is 8am-6pm as I understand.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon - looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow to find out.
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
the AGM must have been positive cos share price is up again...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Not enough volume to be convincing just yet, and only up 1 cent, so still need to see SENS from AGM to guage direction and impact.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
but then again if the SENS was bullish then it would have been out first thing in the morning!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
All the SENS says is that all the resolutions were passed. Hardly enough detail. I'll get onto the company and ask them for some more feedback, at least they should have told us about the new brands they were implementing by tomorrow (according to the SENS 31 May) even if they can't give us any further updates on the packs or cautionary.
0 Kudos