Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

any unusual news on mtx

annie3
Frequent Contributor
any ideas why the sharp drop
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Maggie
Super Contributor
Yip, I bought some at R3.50 so bound to go down now.
0 Kudos
annie3
Frequent Contributor
if nothing else at least u made me smile.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gap to close at 3, then buy like there no 2 morro
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
can only go south - the big boys have bought and left - same happened with Merafe, Wesizwe, Alert steel. You will only make cash when you stop buying RHPS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This share has been on a sell signal since 11 June and still holding strong on TA for a sell. I would enter at about 130 again ;-) But would have to see where buy signal opens up. For now SELL, SELL, SELL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HENNIE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GAP TO CLOSE AT 3?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It gaped up on the 10 th June, so the gap is now closed today
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
find somewhere else to put your money, there is something that the market knows that we dont, trading way below its NAV..
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
All I can say is there was lots of advice to sell early and take a small loss can't say you weren't warned.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ride it all the way down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi hennie, do you realy believe this is a BUY, now the gap is closed? oes it need to close above the gap at 300? Seems everyone else is still very negative on this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is support at this level down to 274
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you see how that gap held as support ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hennie, you being the proponent of gap plays, did you take the gap up that was entered into on the 9th? It was the quickest 30% I ever made on a share. The next company with such a blindingly obvious gap is SNU - only thing is that SNU still has a lot of skeletons in its closet, and a way to go still
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, I don't chase the price, I use them as support and resistance
0 Kudos