Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anyone bought at 1c

KKKK
Contributor
did any of you buy for 1c?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why would you want to do that ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So that you could sell at 2c, why else??? Not all trades are long term or based on fundamentals. Some trades are actually just for the quick buck
0 Kudos
MCB
Occasional Contributor
The restructuring seems to be gaining traction - growth in retail space, increased volumes, cash injection through rights issue (even though they didn't get the total they were looking for), recent Transnet tender win etc doesn't seem to paint the picture of a company going under, which is what 1c implies. Certainly a higher risk trade, but possibly worth a punt?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm .. ya, no, maybe .. you have seen the Q at 1c and then the other Q at 2c ?? rather tryred at monti
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
1c Shares are for the greedy and desperate. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Almost like a bet on red or black at the roulette table? Green is the trading fees and that gives it a negative edge! Just my opinion. Perhaps someone knows something the rest don't? I guess worth a punt if you're aware that its gambling and not trading investing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who is the associate director?
0 Kudos
KKKK
Contributor
i bought at 1c and sold at 2c sweet
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Not in the real world you didn't ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol, but many people actually did
0 Kudos
KKKK
Contributor
and i did it again
0 Kudos
av1
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for your comments in July. I acquired some AET and am happy that I did.
0 Kudos