Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anyone else with google chrome issues

P_K
Contributor
since OST 'upgraded' their site... its not quite as solid...
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm finding it fine after my initial CSS issues that just needed a ctrl-refresh. What's not working?
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
I have huge problems, I've had to switch to firefox when on OST ... I can't access anything except front page as the menu does not stay in one place and the drop down menu don't work so can I'n use Chrome at all :(
0 Kudos
Not applicable
jb, im experiencing the same problems
0 Kudos
P_K
Contributor
menu and navigation issues... OST say --> ..." Unfortuntely we do not support chrome, we suggest the you continue trying with the Ctrl F5 or Ctrl R buttons repeatedly and thereafter you will need to shut down your pc...." (even tho chrome users make up +/-20% market share) ... :(
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
10.7% as of 1 Feb 11 .. but who's counting ??
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I guess it depends on who your specific customers are. I get a lot of early adopters so my last month is 28.9% Chrome, 35% Firefox, 28.0% IE. I'll spend money to keep sites working well on new browsers because those users drive adoption.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well here's the thing .. I use chrome .. and tis 100% fine ..
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I have a problem when I try to logon from my mobile using Opera Mini.From the PC the logon is fine. It used work prior to the upgrade , that is the mobile logon.
0 Kudos