Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anyone going long?

asylum
Super Contributor
anyone taking a position on some of the oversold shares, imp, acl, asa or wait for monday?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
divz
Super Contributor
starting to look good asylum have gone long today on sbk 9350 ppc 3220 and am long on imps
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
This is when you need to look at weekly supports.. wat does the direction say.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
not a good idea, think we setting up for a panic sekking again, fundamentally what has changed about the economy??
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
America does affect us,what ever any one says,short term anyway.The jobless numbers are approacing 10% there,worst since 1983,has set their market and all others in a flat spin.Wonder what they would do if theirs was any where near ours? One estimate approaching 70% including the non formal sector.A great many people have just given up trying to find work as well.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
we following dow sell off/correction call it what you like but i think 9350 would be a good support and reckon we could settle a bit. If it breaks 9350 well then more blood but think worth it to take a flyer from here buying shares that have hit good support ...keep the stops tight though else it could get messy OMO
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Waiting for SBK to hit the 9150s out of PPC AGL is looking good at 230 resistance. ACL 10614.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gone long PPC and RLO today. Still holding PIK/SHP.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
i will wait a bit see www.gold-eagle ,click on technical analysis section
0 Kudos
simps
Contributor
Follow your Plan. Everything is oversold but the short term entry prices have not crossed the 10/20d EMA. If I enter now, that would be pure SPECULATION. SPECULATION have a nasty tendency of eroding your pocket while burning you at the same time. I would wait before going long...
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Long LBT for me come monday up to 70 bucks thats how I will play it after reading johns cycle of trading hehe. Dammit Im gonna take a stand and im gonna stick to the plan!!!! Other good one possibly SOL=through the 80 day. IMP=seems to be something wrong there,wrong country maybe!! NHM=right through the 80 day and could lift quickly. Also like HDC=6PE,HVL=5PE longer running BULLS! Also hoping for a run on ARL hope you guys are all eating chicken everyday this week or some animal feed, hehe Good luck guys all the best!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Dow and JSE both reaching short term support at 9400 and 24200. Should they reverse up off this support I believe AGL will offer an excellent long from as close to 220 as possible....its not possible to go long until we see a reversal day up, market is still firmly down in the short term.IMO.
0 Kudos