Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anyone know what the magical number 416 means?

Not applicable
Anyone know what this refers to.....?
0 Kudos
41 REPLIES 41
Not applicable
in connection to !? where did you come across it,.. why do you mention magical !?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bloody hell...dixie...u gotta think about it for a while...even idiots are capable aof a modicum of though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah,. and others are capable of legible writing,... Give us a Break Chartist,.. who did you think would answere a query like that,.. Chip off the shoulder mate,.. whats the issue,.. 416,. i wanna know why u wanna know,. before i answere you,..
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
416 is the only number wich has the set {1,2,4,8,13,16,26,32,52,104} as factors. Furthermore, 416 is also the only number that satsifies the equation x/52 = 8. It's magic!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sweet,... and why the dash of mathematica for the morning !? what inspired such !?
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
c, you are a bad breath piece of *****, not superior to anyone
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
In the year 416 (just before i was born):-
The Visigoths continue their invasion of Hispania. Wallia, king of the Visigoths, returns Athaulf's widow Galla Placidia to Rome in return for supplies.
Reports of the eruption of Krakatoa are recorded in the Javanese Book of Kings.
Rutilius Claudius Namatianus begins his journey home from Rome to Gaul. This becomes the subject of his unfinished poem, De reditu suo.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I've seen accountants, layers, comedians trade the market, but never mathematicians. My question to is: The stock market can be viewed as a linear programming model with various constraints, arbitrary assigned values, basic and non-basic variables. How many have u identified so far?
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
The number of points Mr C needs per day to sustain his lifestyle.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Your participation number in the JP Morgan perhaps? I'll look out for you!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
The last 3 digits of the S/N of your 'Made in Japan' buttplug?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
no, you guys have all missed it...4 + 1 = 5 which is the number before 6
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
Chartist posted it just to see how long u guys would keep yourselves busy in this thread.
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Well done! That's the right answer! Promotional letter will be on it's way soon!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
60. which is 356 less than 416. oh, we could go on forever.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All wrong. Tis the time Chartist will return from the beach today and have himself a stiff one around the pool. Oh, and a drink too.
0 Kudos