Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anyone tracking this share

Rodgerz
Contributor
could someone share some light on this share
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
A real Rag Bag. Morphing into more of a SERVICE BUSINESS. Took a lot at 60c. Looks extemely cheap and nicely diversified. My kind of punt. They took control of JHI recently and sold some small businesses supplying pick n pay and the rest with bric 'a brac for R50 million - to settle debt. Control most of the outsourced parking business in SA. Corporate cleaning, LEVINGERS retail cleaners. Suppliers to the food interest .Commodity trading division. Decent scale logistics and warehousing business -VITAL. Too much going on to really discuss here. Visit their website to learn more and google press releases.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
It is interesting that someone threw some out 100000 at 31c today. They are trading at 90c. Saw the same price action in a number of micro caps recently - PSV, IRA, KDV... Looks very suspect (and I generally detest conspiracy theory.)
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Agree, 600 000 PSV shares sold at 5c, 70% below market. No Sens, what is the scheme if conspiracy theory is valid, losing money high-speed?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
With exl 4 transactions went through at 9h01.Maybe someone (fool) sold 220000 shares "at market" and they went through at different prices?If so,lucky buyers at 31.
0 Kudos
Rodgerz
Contributor
seems like it...that must hurt
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, and then the next 2 trades is them selling them at 90c at picking up at 31c ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Just a quick raid on microcaps - if you can trigger a deluge - you should clean up. I am left with 700 000 EXL- so if I could engineer a 50c average drop to accumualte this position - I could save a quick R350 OOO.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
daaaamn....60k made just like that!!!
0 Kudos