Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

anything wrong

gmoney
Contributor
i am begining to think that there is a bigger problem with this company.there is no stopping its downward movement.it reminds me of snu and then they came out with all there problems.i know they have stopped a number of there furnaces but for a share to come down from 4.3 to below 70 cents and still falling is beyond me. does anyone know anything
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Two main causes: 1] the price of their product is falling sharply 2] and Kwagga recommended everybody stick to bluechips!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
67 is an old support level.
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
looks like i may get them back @.22cents if they keep on crashing the way they are
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
22 cents seems pretty drastic dont u think?
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
i still think there may be a problem with the company.[just a gut feel]and anything is possible in this market. next maabe airlines but what aabout credit card debt[thats a scary one]
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
ill have a look at things again later today cos fundamentally its changed, i was thinking of stocking up around 50c in anticipation of the dividend that might come out sum time in march
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
i will also do some research but i have lost a fortune in this share and am thinking of going to blue chips like agl
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i got in around 120, how abt u?
0 Kudos
gmoney
Contributor
i still believe that something i wrong with this share.just watch how many sellers there are.they just dont stop comming.its as if someone knows something.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL.. yes everything around the planet is selling because MRF broke support
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Good old Allan gray dumped these baby's near their peaks.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Good one John....Gmoney if u read the previous posts about MRF u will see that their product is not in demand and that ALL chrome producers have stockpiles of the stuff they cant sell!
0 Kudos