Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

apbsic Rolled and gone,

Not applicable
i hope the new apbsid will show in my acc 2day as i see only emptiness where it used 2 be,not even the money value shown,anybody have same problem?
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it will reflect today, after 7pm
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Simon, whats the gimmick here? How come thesse roll-overs are taking so long? Is it the JSE,Strate or whom??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that's what I am trying to find out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Keep a couple million arround couple days maybe scoring on interest or maybe scoring on the values of the raplacement.Imagine the replacement go up couple % someone will win and someone loose?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
KIM, transfer value/quantity is worked from the close on expiry date. So no worries there. No interest issues. Only problem is if you want to sell, you can't.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Simon.Im learning,good thing with forum is one person can answer lots of peoples questions in one go.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What happens when the "roll-over" date is close to the LDT and the 7 working days become the 14 working days as is the case now? Do we then just whistle for our dividend?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I ommitted to include "or dividend payment date".
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you still get div, ownership transferred on day after expiry.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Samir, now you know it is the Standard Bank clerks!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
This smells like something Hanz would do.... Would love to hear the excuse for all of this.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hybridgel, you mistake ownership for having it in your account.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, my reasoning is that if ownership can be transferred the next day, then it is only up to the clerks to record it on our "statement" or account!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
SImon, if i were managing this account behalf of my employer, how would I explain to them that their portfolio printout from the website is missing there INPSTA investment. Theres no offical notice on the site and can easily mis-lead a layman to belive that I have lost/stolen the money.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, when will the exercise be completed? I am still missing some instalments!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also, I do not seem to have received the cash for the fractions for those that have rolled and are showing on my account!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
As i type this, I am on the line with the call centre and have been on hold for the last 4 minutes without speaking to anyboday as yet."All our consultants are still busy. Please hold." INPSTA still not accounted for/replaced on my account.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
obviously still trying to find the "Inspired. Motivated. Involved." somewhere around the building! lol.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Ya. Ridwaan tells me that Standard Bank clients have not recieved the INPSTBs as yet(from the INPSTA rollover). Though, Investec clients and other broker clients have received it. How odd, that S/B is the issuer yet they don;t give their own clients the service. Nice if there was an ombudsman to report all this ***** to. Meanwhile, INP is LDT today and I can' trade.
0 Kudos