Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

arcellor mittal

Not applicable
whats the views on this one? im short at 117,CPS? anyone with me?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Ninja
Super Contributor
Ally, short is a dangerous trade although I agree with you in the short term. Look to go long from 107 for a safer trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok cool,anyone else thinks that mittal is overbought at these levels?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ally555,I am no TA expert,but I think you are swimming upstream. Yes, ACL is overbought [most indicators show so] but the trend is bullish [7-15sma from 17-07-09] The Dow closed also higher tonight.OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ally, ACL in a holding pattern (no real dorection at the moment. As said over bought signals but could stay there for some time though. I would not risk a trade until a definate signal shows. BTW I dont trade ACL so just plugged into my default system.

AMS short signal starting to close. Might end tomorrow or Friday but i think take profit tomorrow and catch the next up trend next week. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks for the advice CPS.please keep me informed on AMS.your system seems to be quite good hey
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an CPS wins the 00:00 time posting award .. please collect your free pen from the front desk ..
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
What do you guys do at that time of the morning?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ally - You need to seriously think of attending Simon's Trade to trade well course. Just the fact that you're asking forum members for agreement raises some questions regarding your trading stategy. omo
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Throw the bottle away!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, thanks but I have enough pens at the moment. Could I trade the new and unused ones for a clutch pencil? Then I have a set ;-) I work till about 1am in the morning and sleep till about 8:30 am. Lucky my office is 200m from my house so I am in the office at 9am.

Ally AMS closing fast so if you in take profits and spend them wisely.
0 Kudos