Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

are we setting up for a short opportunity?

Not applicable
looks like we are setting ourselves up for a short...
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
0 Kudos
jln
Contributor
LLooks like it is struggling to break mornings high
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thats what I love about the truth. There is always 2 sides to it. enter Brazen and the illuminati
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Looks like the next move will be down. Don't know if the Risk/Reward is good enough to enter a short. I call the intraday trend updwards with higher-highs and higher-lows.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
cfm I dont know what charts you are looking at but if you can see a trend today you have a problem.....all I see is us being set up for a short.....
0 Kudos
B_man
Occasional Contributor
Hi Guys. Think Chartist previously referred to the book "Mastering the Trade"? Well I dusted the book shelves last night and guess what I found. This book ..... Well looking at chapter 6 I now have a way better understanding of how to trade the gap as explained there by the author. Not a cheap book, but REALLY well worth the money spend as there is a lot of meat on the bone for picking. And well to stay on topic, we probably need to have a retrace in order to completely close the existing gap. Only my opinion.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
If I'm wrong, then I'll close my long and take the small loss and come back another day. Time will tell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So Chartist- How did that short work out for you?
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
a 100 Sol shares say we'll hit 30000 today
0 Kudos