Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

att...CE

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
since you are the big sol. invester here. please answer a Q of mine? will sol drop again or which is the right time to invest in a a share like this one what fundermentals do you look at to determine the right price value for a good purchase?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
CE
Super Contributor
You obviously missed all the fun that started a few weeks ago with SOL (charts from Chartist, discussions ect ect) All was based on that. (but then again, you just might know that)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
speaking of which capitain, isn't it time to get this ship turned around to face the harbour exit? Or are you gonna try reversing her out . . . ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just back to stock up on booze ect, that all !! You were pretty pro SOL this morning AvS ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah - just watching from the harbour wall, not on board yet.
Once she's past that 249 double-top though, I'll take another looksee.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oraait......are you pro BULL or BEAR currently ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
me pretty skeptical either way. I'd rather stay out until I see which way she's going. I rekon she's done enough double tops over the past year to make me extremely cautious of a long right now, so I'd rather short it. BUT, if she breaks that top, then long would be the way to go. So call me a mugwump (mug on one side of the fence, wump on the other)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
It's like in my business. If you wait for new technology before you buy a computer, you will never have one...
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
i know the ship left the habour a long time ago. thats why i want to know when it will dock again so i can get on it. i got my ticket but im just wait with others.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Maybe I will pop in tomorrow, will just see how the booze hold. Will let you know.
0 Kudos