Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

away

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
peoples, boys and girls. After my CNBC in an hour I am on leave until 7 Jan 08. have good holidays, parties and the like. I'll see you all next year.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
prof
Regular Contributor
have a great christmas and new year.im also soon on my way
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Enjoy & thanks for all the info over the last couple months.Marry Xmas Have a GOOD one!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cheers..
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Thks simon enjoy
0 Kudos
DZ
Contributor
Enjoy Simon! Thanks for everything. See u next year.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Hey Simon wishing you and your family a Merry Xmas over the festive season, thanks for your input and effort on the forum.
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Have a safe and joyous Christmas,Cheers
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Simon for being so patient with all of us and for giving good usable advice,we appreciate it.Form Naomi and myself ,we hope you enjoy your well earned rest and achieve everything you wish for in the New Year.
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Yes, thx for the good advice and nice bodes on here Just lets hope the new year hold alot MORE upside and not downside.. Have fun !!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Have a great holiday Simon, sorry to have missed you, I would also like to wish the rest of you a very restful break and a thriling holiday to those who are heading to Berlin for the holidays have a great time I look forward to seeing the Pics. As for my Christmas wish... Don't let your cashflow get in the way of your dreams...
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Rest well and have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the family on the beach, it beats the office and the Stock exchange worries big time.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Thnx simon.Your effort on this forum does not go unoticed
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Happy hols Simon and thanx for your posts. Hope you're not visiting Oz.
0 Kudos