Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

bad day

Russ
Super Contributor
370 shares down and 47 up at the moment-that's a bad day!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Don't worry everyone, I sold most of my holdings today (many at a loss), so you can be sure things will start moving up again.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
This reminds me of a time when I used to mow the lawn myself. Sure as the sun comes up in the east: whenever I touched the lawn mower the clouds came up in the north west and an hour after everything was done it started to rain. Due to illness I stopped this exercise and drought set in. After recovering some weeks later I pulled out the l-m and sure thing: the clouds gathered and we were flooded. Believe it or not.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jinne bru this little exercise of the market make me do some nice vaults on the economic gymnastics floor cause I lost the the value of my beemer ,so I'm back too the Volkswagen's family.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Chattychat,as long as you don't touch the lawnmower it won't rain.If it doesn't rain grass won't grow.Problem solved.
0 Kudos